ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY
Our practitioners specialise in oral and maxillofacial surgical procedures. We offer our patients a full range of surgical procedures, both traditional and advanced ones, including implantology. Surgical treatments use intravenous local or general anaesthesia in a special treatment room equipped with a surgical unit and radiovisiography (a digital x-ray unit).
The range of dental and maxillary procedures includes:
– tooth extraction
– operational removal of unerupted teeth
– cyst extirpation
– root resection, also of molars
– hemisection, radectomy
– closure of the oral and antral bond and operations of the maxillary sinus
– surgical procedures on the parodontium, including controlled procedures of tissue regeneration and plastic surgery of the parodontium
– plastic surgery of frenulums of the lip and the tongue, deepening of the oral vestibule.
We also conduct procedures improving the anatomic conditions before implantation:
– sinus lift
– transplantation of bone blocks
– controlled bone regeneration with the use of bone substitutes and blocking membranes
– bone destruction
– transplantation of the connective tissue
Note : We have our own car park – entrance from the street Wólczańska 34.
al. Kościuszki 17 Łódź 90-418
512 115 755 – Ewa Malinowska